There is no cost to alumni
DeSales University alumni have the power to award a Heritage Scholarship of $1,000 per academic year to one incoming, full-time, traditional day student for fall 2013 or spring 2014.
The Heritage Scholarship is funded by the University and not the alum. It is not a request for a donation. It’s the University’s way of enabling alumni to foster their lineage at DeSales while lessening the financial investment the deserving student of their choice makes towards his or her education.
Apply Online | Deadline: February 1, 2013
- Each DeSales University alumnus or alumna can only award one scholarship to one student each academic year.
- Students can only receive one Heritage Scholarship.
- Students must enter DeSales University in fall 2013 or spring 2014 as a full-time, traditional day student.
- Students must maintain the required academic progress to keep the scholarship in subsequent years.
- The deadline for the scholarship form to be submitted is February 1, 2013.
- This scholarship is not transferable to any other institution and current students are not eligible.
Action: The form can also be filled out online. Students may apply to DeSales now and send in the scholarship form later.