Trexler Library offers interlibrary loan services to any faculty, student, or staff of DeSales University.
About interlibrary loans
- The copy charge for articles is $.10 per page
- To request videos through Interlibrary loan, please contact Michele Mrazik. This service is available to faculty, staff and administration only.
- We borrow photocopied material that falls within the "fair use" copyright laws.
- All Interlibrary charges will be added to your library borrower's record.
- Allow 2 weeks for delivery of material to Trexler Library.
- Loan periods for books will be designated by the lending library.
- We borrow most materials from libraries with which we have reciprocal agreements.
Library Hours - Summer 2013
- Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 10:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday CLOSED
- Sunday CLOSED
- See alert bar for Changes/Holidays
Library related questions? Comments?