- 2012 Trexler Library Guide for New Faculty Members (pdf)
Quick facts about our services and resources
- Trexler Libary Online Database Updated links Nov. 2012 for use in ANGEL
Please use the links in this list when adding library database information to your ANGEL course. These links will provide both on and off campus access for your students. The links were revised this years, so the links in your older courses may not be correct.
- DeSales University Faculty Publications
Trexler Library staff members are pleased to offer a new online guide to recent faculty publications. Whenever possible we have included abstracts of the publications and photos of the faculty members.
*The works included here are monographs and peer-reviewed journal articles only. We have not included book reviews, newspaper articles, manuscripts of conference presentations, posters, art works or music composititons.
- Reserve Items Form
- Suggest Books for Purchase
- Creating Links to library database articles in your ANGEL course
- Library Instruction – Online or Face2Face
A guide to the instruction services that Trexler Librarians offer, either online within your ANGEL course, in a library lab or in your classroom
- Seeing the Library from a 1st Year Student Perspective
This guide describes research problems new students typically face and ways Trexler Librarians can help you assist your students in overcoming these difficulties
- Help students avoid plagiarism
Links to tutorials, videos and other resources for educating your students about the ethical and legal use of resources for academic writing
- Media resources for online courses (pdf)
Policies on using multimedia in DSU online instruction as well as a list of licensed resources available to our faculty members
- Films on Demand
Films on Demand is a database of licensed streaming videos and contains over 6,000 titles from such producers as Films for the Humanities, PBS and more. The films can be linked to ANGEL course resources, shown directly in class, or accessed anytime from home or office
- SPARC: Scholarly Publishing and Academic Resources Coalition
SPARC’s “Resources for Authors” pages which include a sample addendum to your publishing a agreement which preserves your right to make derivative works from your published articles
- Project SAILS Information Literacy Assessment Results
Library Hours - Spring 2013
- Monday - Thursday 7:30am - Midnight
- Friday 7:30am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday Noon - Midnight
- See alert bar for Changes/Holidays
Library related questions? Comments?