How to connect to the DSU wireless network:
- 1. Ensure that your wireless network adapter is enabled and you are connecting to the wireless network named "DSU".
- 2. Start your web browser and it should redirect to the DeSales University RESNET/Wireless registration website automatically. If this page does not open automatically try connecting to http://netreg.desales.edu.
- 3. This page will request a User Name and Password. Type in your DeSales Active Directory User Name and Password for authentication. Note: Active Directory passwords are case-sensitive:
► Full-Time faculty and staff – this is the same id and password that you login to your DeSales computer with. User I is in the format last name first initial.
► Part-Time faculty – you will be issued new Active Directory credentials. The new credentials will be the same as login id and password you were issued initially, but with "Dsu" added to the end. If you are unable to determine your password, you can login to WebAdvisor and select Student / Academic Profile / My Profile and look for initial password.
► All students – you will be issued new Active Directory credentials. User ID will be the same as your WebAdvisor user ID (ex. ab1234) and your initial password will be the 6-digits of your birthday followed by "Dsu" (e.g., if your birthday is January 1, 1009, your password would be: "010190Dsu").
- 4. Carefully read the RESNET acceptable use policy statement, then select the "accept" button at the bottom of the page to electronically sign and complete the registration process. Note: an electronic signature is the same as a written signature.
- 5. Your web browser should display a successful completion message and you will be prompted to reboot your computer.
Contact the HelpDesk at ext. 4357, option 4.
Live help M-F, 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
After hours, leave a message and your call will be returned the following business day.