The RN-BSN and RN-MSN Programs allow the motivated RN to earn the BSN degree in a flexible format to improve your future career opportunities without overpowering your present responsibilities in your professional and personal life.
The PRO Plan Advantage
- Exclusively for RNs with an associate degree or diploma in nursing
- Courses formatted to fit your work and family schedules
- Your RN experience is valued! Time and tuition savings result from the clinical expertise you bring into the program
- No hospital clinical hours - all clinical requirements are project-based
- All nursing and general education core courses offered in 8-week sessions allowing you to progress as quickly and as comfortably as you want
- Qualified students may take up to 5 MSN courses to satisfy elective courses as part of the RN-MSN Program
What Can I Do With This Major?
For further information please contact 610.282.1100 ext. 1664 or firstname.lastname@example.org