1. Check out the historical statues on campus.
2. Play or cheer on a varsity sport.
3. Bike, drive or walk 3.43 miles to enjoy the Promenade shops. Be sure to ask the merchants about student discounts!
4. Watch the Chem Demos … you never know what can happen there.
5. Set up for your favorite events on campus by joining the Student Night Life Crew.
6. Attend themed dinners at the DUC.
7. Play some outdoor volleyball, basketball or horseshoes outside of Tocik and Conmy.
8. Sign up for an intramural sport.
9. Check out some of the many restaurants the Lehigh Valley has to offer.
10. Check out a book at the Library for fun, NOT for studying.
11. Support the dancers and check out one of their performances at Labuda.
12. Go sledding on the hill after a big snow storm.
13. Volunteer at an event at the Center for Service and Social Justice and make a difference.
14. Attend HEALTHY CHOICES events.
15. Go bowling and/or play a round of mini golf at the local venues.
16. Be a part of one of the Living Learning communities in the residence halls.
17. Collect photos to send to yearbook.
18. Challenge yourself at the 18 hole disc golf course all around campus.
19. Suntan on the lawn.
20. Join one of the many clubs DeSales has to offer. (or make your own!)
21. Sign up for the spring break international trip and enjoy spring break in style.
22. Attend an event sponsored by the office of Student Engagement and Leadership.
23. Spend time with friends and have a movie/game night.
24. Attend Res Life programs.
25. Get your work done late at night or play a board game in the Res Life Lounge that is open 24 hours.
26. Listen to WDSR.
27. Attend a PACE program.
28. Get your workout in at the fitness centers in McShea or Billera.
29. Grab your friends and watch some baseball at an Iron Pigs game.
30. Take a walk around campus. (The loop is a mile)
31. Enjoy a night at Labuda theatre for one of DeSales' phenomenal performances.
32. Play a club sport.
33. Get involved in Campus ministry. There are programs for all denominations.
34. Visit the career services office in Dooling and get a head start on your future.
35. Take on a friend in a game of pool, foosball, or ping pong in the McShea Commons.
36. Have a BBQ or make some s’mores outside the University Heights or Tocik/Conmy.
37. Go to an event sponsored by Multicultural Life.
38. Shop in the campus store and get your DSU gear.
39. Attend a Character U event.
40. Help make a difference in someone’s life by going on an alternative fall//spring break trip.
41. Check out the TV/Film festival.
42. Attend an athletic event on campus, cheer on DSU!
43. Let your voice be heard….be a part of the Student Government Association (SGA)
44. Surf the internet and get a bite to eat at Café McShea.
45. Develop your leadership skills by joining LEADSU.
46. Do a scavenger hunt with friends in the residence halls or across the campus.
47. Go to one of the Wellness Center programs.
48. Support your classmates by going to one of the Chorale performances.
49. Check out the Center for Discernment and the Salesian Center for Faith and Culture.
50. Become a student leader by being a Resident Advisor, Peer Mentor, or a DAWG just to name a few!