Near the end of each semester, students planning to return the following semester need to register for classes. These are the steps that you should follow:
- Check the Academic Calendar to identify which week will be registration week.
- In the weeks leading up to registration, log-in to Web Advisor and click on "Registration Status and Time" to see the specific time at which you may begin to register.
- Approximately two weeks before registration, begin preparing a tentative schedule of courses.
- One to two weeks prior to registration (during Advisor Consultation Week, as published in the Academic Calendar), you should meet with your academic advisor to discuss the courses that you plan to take, review mid-term grades, and ensure that you are on track for graduation. Your advisor must clear you in his/her Web Advisor account before you will be able to register.
- Please note that students with a financial hold will not be permitted to register until the matter is resolved with the Business Office.
- Log-in to Web Advisor at the assigned time and click "Search and register for classes." Add desired classes to preferred sections and then submit preferred sections to complete registration. For more detailed assistanced, view our printable instructions with screenshots.
<< Back to Policies and Procedures