Calendar of Events
Parents Association member benefits:
- 10% off University logo items in the Campus Store. Your membership card can be used by you or your student, online or in the Campus Store.
- 10% discounts on ACT 1 and Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival performances. Subject to availability and other restrictions may apply. Members must present ID card at the box office to pick up the tickets.
- Special discounts on tickets to the DeSales University Annual Dinner Dance. This annual dinner dance has been hosted by the University for 30 years.
- Trexler Library privileges. Members can apply for a Trexler Library card free of charge.
- Discounts on summer athletic camps hosted by DSU coaches. Discounts include $5 off of camps fees of up to $50 and/or $10 off camps of $100 or more. When registering, Parents Association Member must assign proper discount and complete the application using their Parents Association membership ID number. In these cases, online registration cannot be accepted.
- Free entrance to all regular season home basketball games with member ID.
- Special invitations to exciting campus lectures and events including the annual Furphy and Marcon lectures as well as events hosted by the Salesian Center for Faith & Culture.
We welcome new members at any time, so please feel free to join us!
For more information, please contact:Lina Barbieri
Executive Director of Annual Giving
(610) 282-1100, ext. 1452
This is a great group of families who gather a few times a year to share stories about DSU. This association gives you the opportunity to get involved on campus, meet and hear from faculty members and University speakers, and bond with other DeSales families. There are parents events that bring you into the loop about what is happening on campus, while getting to know other parents and learning more about DeSales.
We certainly look forward to meeting you soon!
Thomas F. '75 and Roberta Blaisse
Parents Association Chairs
Become a member
To become a member of the Parents Association, all you have to do is complete a form and submit your $20 dues per year (or $50 for all four years). Your membership dues support the Parents Association programming and provide financial aid to students who attend DeSales University through the Parents Association Scholarship awarded annually.
As a member, we ask that you: