Need assistance? Call the HELP Line.
Follow these steps:
- Call 610.282.1100, ext. 4357 ("HELP") for assistance.
- Listen carefully for the option concerning the reason for your call (see options below).
|Smart Classroom Equipment
|Logging into WebAdvisor, ANGEL, or DeSales Email accounts
|Desktop, network, WebAdvisor, DataTel,
Web issues, and all other applications in the administrative and academic departments
|Telephone, voicemail, or Cable TV requests
|Maintenance, custodial, or housekeeping services
Pressing 1, 5, or 6 routes your call to the correct campus office for resolution.
Pressing 2, 3, or 4 routes your call to the Computer Support Center.
The following procedure is then followed until your issue is resolved.
- A customer service analyst records information about the problem.
- Analyst works to solve the problem.
- If necessary, analyst escalates the problem to the next level of support.
- The user is informed when the issue is resolved.
To best help you, the support staff will need the following information when you call, leave voicemail or send us an email:
- Your name
- Your user ID
- Your phone number and physical location
- Trouble symptoms or request
- The exact wording of any error messages
- What has changed on your computer
- How many people are affected
- Application (if appropriate)
- Type of equipment
- Name of printer (if printer problem)
- Description of the problem or request (document all error messages)
Your Problems Will Be...
- Handled by a courteous, experienced support analyst
- Tracked to resolution
- Resolved by the help desk or escalated to second level support
- Included in monthly statistical reports to the President's Cabinet