The Publications Office is responsible for most print materials that constitute the core "" of DeSales University.
- Official DeSales University logos
- The University's flagship publications, including the DeSales University Magazine, The DeSales University Annual Report, the Donor Giving Report, the Undergraduate Catalog (produced in conjunction with the Academic Affairs office)
- Alumni and fund-raising publications for the Office of Institutional Advancement, including the Homecoming brochure, capital campaign materials, newsletters for DeSales Angels and athletic fund-raising
- All undergraduate student recruitment materials
- Programs and Invitations for University events including January and May commencements
- Other key pieces, including program brochures, invitations, direct mail pieces, fliers, etc., for University departments including the Salesian Center for Faith and Culture, university police, and student activities.
- Download Publication Request Form
||These documents are viewable using Adobe Reader. Simply click on the Adobe Icon to download and install the free Reader from the Adobe Website and you will be able to view these documents, as well as other documents on the DeSales Website.