A complete application includes:
- An application form accompanied by a non-refundable application fee.
- An essay describing the applicant's professional and personal goals, including how the applicant plans to meet those goals through graduate study.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended.
- An official copy of the results of the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) taken within the past five years.
- Three letters of reference. One letter must be from the applicant's present employer. Other letters should be provided from persons who have known the applicant in a professional capacity who can attest to the applicant's scholastic aptitude and clinical practice.
Select applicants will have an interview with a member of the Graduate Nursing faculty. The Admissions and Progression Committee will review all aplications before final action is taken on the application.
For further information and all application materials please contact 610.282.1100 ext. 1664 or firstname.lastname@example.org