These are the procedures to follow when you are experiencing problems logging in to WebAdvisor:
- Choose What's My Password? from the WebAdvisor main menu and select Show My Password Hint, if you recorded a hint.
- Choose What's My Password? from the WebAdvisor main menu and select Reset My Password. Follow the on line instructions.
- If both of the above fail, call the help desk at x4357. You will need to give the help desk identifying information to have your password reset.
- An error message is presented when logging in:
- "The maximum number of sessions has been reached. Please try again shortly."
Wait for a couple of minutes and try again.
- "Username not found in the registry. Please contact the help desk at 610-282-1100 x4357"
Username letters must be typed in lower case. Check that your user id has been typed correctly, or call the help desk.
- "Your password has expired, please choose a new password."
Either you have not yet set a permanent password or your password is older than 270 days. Follow the on screen prompts to choose a new password.
- Any other issues, such as a System Unavailable page being presented, call the help desk at x4357.