DeSales to Hold 18th Annual Golf Tournament, Mon., June 12
DeSales University will hold its 18th Annual Golf Tournament at the Brookside Country Club on Monday, June 12, 2006. Representatives from Lehigh Valley area businesses and organizations will be participating. Proceeds from the event benefit the DeSales University student financial aid program, which helps deserving students meet the costs of their education. Last year's event netted $89,000.
The title sponsor of this year's event is GCA Services Group, Inc., of Conshohocken. Chairman of the event is Tom Groves, of The Equinox Agency LLC, Allentown.
Members of the golf tournament committee include: Anthony Auteri, M.D., of Stelzer Cornell Taus & Auteri Gastroenterology Associates, P.C., Allentown; John Bassler, of KNBT, Bethlehem; Bob Dellasala, of Keystone Sales & Associates, Boyertown; Peter Krajsa, of AFC First Financial Corp., Allentown; William Kuplen, of Alcom Printing, Harleysville; and Jeff McGeehin of H.T. Lyons, Inc., Allentown.
Also, Gene Nosovitch, of West Park Insurance & Risk Management, Allentown; J. Michael O'Brien, of The O'Brien Company, Allentown; Patrick Boyle, '96, of Rizzetto Construction Management, Schnecksville; and Dirk Wetherhold, of Capitas Financial International, Bridgeport.
Tee times for the tournament are 7:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Entry fees include: cart and green fees, driving range, putting green, breakfast, lunch, cocktails, dinner and on-course refreshments. In addition to men's and women's prizes, gifts, and contests, there will be a raffle contest for a free trip to Radisson Cable Beach Resort, Nassau, Bahamas, compliments of Travel Impressions, of Bethlehem.
Tournament schedule includes:
- From 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m., breakfast will be served, registration for the first session will be held, and the driving range will open.
- At 7:30 a.m., the first session of golf will begin, with a putting contest after the 18th hole.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., lunch will be served and registration for the second session will be held.
- At 12:30 p.m., the second session will begin, with another putting contest following the 18th hole.
- At 5:30 p.m., cocktails will be served, followed by dinner. Prizes and awards will be distributed.
For more information, including cost, please contact Diane Moeser, director of special events at DeSales University, at 610-282-1100, ext. 1307.
Press Release: DeSales to Hold 18th Annual Golf Tournament, Mon., June 12 | Posted on: 5/17/2006
For more info:
Tom McNamara, Executive Director of Communications
DeSales University | 2255 Station Avenue | Center Valley, PA 18034
610.282.1100 x1219 | Tom.McNamara@desales.edu