These application materials are offered via the Internet to speed your acceptance and eliminate unnecessary travel to and from our office.
Please be aware that processing any application may take up to sixty (60) days after the receipt of all necessary documents. It is in your own best interest that we receive all required documents, which are offered here, well in advance of starting date of classes.
Applications cannot be formally processed until all of the following have been received:
- MBA Application Form and non-refundable application fee (Credit card or make check payable to DeSales University).
- Official transcripts of all prior college/university academic work. These should be sent directly from the academic institution to RAU, DeSales MBA office. Copies can be used for evaluation.
- Three (3) completed Professional Recommendation Forms. The most useful recommendations are those from individuals who are aware of your capabilities and character in a professional and/or academic context. Do not forget to sign the waiver and print your name at the top of the form.
- Official reports of GMAT and/or TOEFL scores. Note: DeSales University's institutional reporting code is: 002021.
- A personal letter of application in which you discuss your academic/career/personal goals, work experience, major strengths and weaknesses, motivation and capability to successfully pursue MBA studies, any professional affiliations/activities, relevant awards/honors/etc., as well as any other matters you may wish to have considered by the MBA Admissions Committee.
With all of the above noted (please print this page for reference), the DeSales University MBA Program has posted the required forms on this web site as listed below. It is imperative you follow these instructions for utilizing them.
Select each of the links provided below to ensure you have all the necessary forms. You will not find any further instructions on the following pages, they are the forms you will either fill out and submit online (Application Form), or print and copy as required (Recommendation and Narrative Forms). Once at the appropriate page, you should select File in you web browser's tool bar, then Print. That's all there is to it. You may also select Save As, and elect to save the document electronically to your computer's hard drive. The file names are noted below so you can find them once you have downloaded them.