Connections: Career and Internship Fair
- When: Wednesday October 16, 2013
2:30-5:30, Career/Internship Fair; 5:30-6:30, Employer Dinner with faculty and career services staff
- Location: DeSales University Center - Commonwealth Room
- Cost: $50 Non-Profit; $75 For-Profit
- Registration Deadline: October 9, 2013
- Employer Benefits:
• The opportunity to connect with some of the best and brightest students at DeSales University
• Company/Organization contact information listed in the program for Students
• Networking Dinner Reception from 5:30pm-6:30pm
• Light refreshments throughout the duration of the fair
• Table with two chairs for representation at the fair
• Please login to your existing account or create a new account, through DSU CareerLINK. Once you are logged in, you will see the announcement for the fair on your homepage.
Lehigh Valley Collegiate Career Expo (LVCCE)- February 26th, 2014
In the Spring, DeSales University partners with 13 additional institutions of higher education to bring you the Lehigh Valley Collegiate Career Expo (LVCCE). Previous fairs were attended by more than 1,000 local college and university students. For more details, click here.
LVCCE Participating Institutions Include:
Albright College, Alvernia College,Cedar Crest College, DeSales University, Kutztown University, Lafayette College, Lehigh Carbon Community College, Lehigh University, Lehigh Valley College, Moravian College, Muhlenberg College, Northampton Community College, Penn State - Berks/Lehigh Valley and Reading Area Community College.