A complete application includes:
- An application form accompanied by a non-refundable $35.00 application fee.
- An essay describing the applicant's professional and personal goals.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended.
- Two letters of reference. One letter must be from someone qualified to gauge the applicant's academic aptitude.
- Applicants whose native language is not English and/or where not born in the United States will be required to take and to obtain acceptable scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Applicants must be interviewed by a DSU nursing faculty member
- Any program specific admission requirements
For further information please contact 610.282.1100 ext. 1271 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application and Recommendation Forms
||The Applications and Recommendations are viewable using Adobe Reader. Simply click on the Adobe Icon to download and install the free Reader from the Adobe Website and you will be able to view these documents, as well as other documents on the DeSales Website.|