- Applicants must have attained an associate's degree in nursing or a diploma in nursing from a professional nursing program accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC).
- Applicants must submit evidence of current licensure to practice as a registered nurse in a state or territory within the United States, with eligibility for Pennsylvania licensure. RN students must demonstrate current active Pennsylvania licensure as a Professional Nurse prior to beginning any project practicum experiences.
- Applicants must confirm nursing knowledge by:
- Validating graduation from basic nursing program within past three years, or
- Validating graduation from basic nursing program within past ten years and practice of at least 1,000 hours as a registered nurse within the past three years, or
- Validating recent successful completion of Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing-approved refresher course.
- Applicants must submit two references from colleagues who are familiar with their professional abilities for the RN-BSN program. One of these references must be from an immediate supervisor.
For further information please contact 610.282.1100 ext. 1664 or firstname.lastname@example.org