- View course offerings through WebAdvisor. The "Search for Classes" feature does not contain any confidential information and is accessible to all, even those without a username. No log in is required.
- Students registering for the first time while application to program is reviewed should contact M.Ed. office to process registration.
- Students registering for professional development (Act 48) must submit online application form indicating course choice(s)
- Returning students register through WebAdvisor
- Online courses require participation in Distance Student Orientation held online over one weekend prior to session start. Contact M.Ed. office for online orientation dates and to schedule participation.
Please contact M.Ed. office for assistance with registration, answers to questions or more information - See contact information at end of document
Contact the M.Ed. Office of DeSales University at firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 610.282.1100x1461