The MBA application materials are available Online to speed your acceptance and eliminate unnecessary travel to and from our office.
Please be aware that processing any application may take up to sixty (60) days after the receipt of all necessary documents; therefore, receiving all required documentation well in advance of classes is crucial.
Applications cannot be formally processed until all of the following have been received:
- MBA Application Form.
- A non-refundable $50.00 application fee (Make check payable to DeSales University).
- Official transcripts of all prior college/university academic work. These should be sent directly from the academic institution concerned to the MBA Department at DeSales University.
- Three (3) completed Professional Recommendation Forms. The most useful recommendations are those from individuals who are aware of your capabilities and character in a professional and/or academic context. Do not forget to sign the waiver at the top of the form and print your name clearly where indicated.
- Official reports of GMAT and/or TOEFL scores (if required). Note: DeSales University's institutional reporting code is: 002021.
- A personal letter of application in which you discuss your academic/career/personal goals, work experience, major strengths and weaknesses, motivation and capability to successfully pursue MBA studies, any professional affiliations/activities, relevant awards/honors/etc., as well as any other matters you may wish to have considered by the MBA Admissions Committee.
Select both of the links below:
Application Form - Complete this form in its entirety and click the "Submit to DeSales University" box when finished.
Recommendation Form - This form should be printed and give to individuals who are aware of your capabilities and character in a professional and/or academic context. You should provide them with a pre-addressed stamped envelope. Do not forget to sign the waiver at the top of the form and print your name clearly where indicated.
If you have any questions as you process these materials, please contact the appropriate campus Program Coordinator.