The Salesian Center for Faith and Culture offers multiple opportunities for public dialogue about the link between faith and culture. Some discussions occur among groups that meet regularly; others are arranged on an occasional basis and for a particular topic.
To learn more about specific discussion activities, follow the links below:
- ► Center Valley Forum -- an occasional series focusing on public issues & current controversies
- ► Lunch Bunch -- a semester-long reading group for faculty & staff at DSU
- ► Noontime Nuggets -- lunchtime presentations focusing on topics of interest/importance to the DSU campus community
- ► Tuesdays with Francis -- an informal meeting for students to read and discuss the Letters of St. Francis de Sales
- ► A Cup of Know -- complimentary breakfast meeting for invited friends to enjoy nourishment for body and mind and soul