Awards range from $500 to $5,000 per year.
- 1. Superior potential.
- 2. Above average academic standing.
- 3. A dedicated interest in television, film, and/or related areas.
- 4. Your application to DeSales University along with your high school transcript should be received by the Admissions Office by January 1, 2013.
- 5. Submission of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to the Financial Aid Office prior to February 1, 2013, for consideration of federal, state, or institutional need-based resources.
Scholarship Date January 19, 2013
Albert M. Iacocca TV Studio
Labuda Center for the Performing Arts
Center Valley, PA 18034-9568
Audition Time 8:30 a.m.
If you have samples of your work (written, video, or audio) you may bring it with you, but it is not required. There will also be a brief writing exercise.
- Tours of the campus and the performing arts center
- Videos of student programs, projects, short films, demonstrations, and question and answer sessions with students.
After submitting the TV/Film Scholarship Application, please follow up and send the following:
- 1. Letter stating interest in TV/Film
- 2. Résumé of experience, if applicable
- 3. Two letters of recommendation; at least one from a member of your high school faculty
- Mail To
TV/Film Scholarship Auditions
DeSales University 2755 Station Avenue
Center Valley, PA 18034
For more information, contact Chuck Gloman, Chair of TV/Film at 610-282-1100 ext. 1683 or via email at email@example.com.