WebAdvisor has many functions and features that are designed to make your life as a student easier. This page should help you to understand more about some of these. Below, you will find detailed information about the major sections of WebAdvisor, including: Financial Information, Financial Aid, Communication, Registration, Academic Planning, Academic Profile, and Student Life.
- ACCOUNT STATEMENT: View detailed financial information such as payments, charges, pending financial aid, etc.
- MAKE A PAYMENT: Click the drop down menu to select method of payment and enter the amount to be applied. You may only make a payment for tuition, room/board, and fees. Alternatively, if you need to make a deposit for housing, please follow the directions for the housing selection process. If you wish to deposit money to your UniversityCard 3D account, please follow these directions. You may also contact the Bursar via e-mail to make payments.
- FINANCIAL AID STATUS (by year or term): View information about your financial aid status.
- FINANCIAL AID AWARD LETTER: View an electronic copy of your official financial aid award letter.
- FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION: Important financial aid information and links are summarized here for your convenience.
- STUDENT EMPLOYMENT OPENINGS: View on-campus employment opportunities for which you can apply.
- E-MAIL MY ADVISOR(S): Contact your advisor directly without leaving WebAdvisor. Enter subject, e-mail text, and any additional recipients. Then, click submit.
- E2CAMPUS SIGN UP: Register for the DeSales emergency alert system so that you can receive text and/or e-mail alerts with important and timely updates. If you experience any problems with connecting through WebAdvisor, you may wish to try the e2campus web site directly.
- E2CAMPUS ACCOUNT LOGIN: After registering for e2campus, you can login and alter your settings. If you experience any problems with connecting through WebAdvisor, you may wish to try the e2campus web site directly.
For more information about any of the registration functions, we highly recommend that you view our Registration Handout, which includes step-by-step instructions and screenshots.
- SEARCH FOR CLASSES: View a list of courses that meet your criteria. Please note that you cannot register from this screen.
- REGISTER FOR CLASSES: Add desired courses to your schedule.
- REGISTER AND DROP SECTIONS: Drop courses for which you are already registered by scrolling to the bottom of this screen, placing a checkmark next to the courses that you no longer want, and clicking submit. Additionally, if you add courses to your preferred sections prior to the date and time when you are authorized to begin registering, you can later return to this screen of WebAdvisor and register for the preferred sections. This saves time by eliminating the need to search for the courses again.
- REGISTRATION STATUS AND TIME: Check here prior to registration week. You can make sure that your advisor has cleared you to register, that you have no financial holds preventing registration, and that you know exactly what date and time you may begin to register.
- ACADEMIC EVALUATION: Determine your progress toward graduation. You can select your current declared major or you can run a "What if..." scenario to see what courses you would need to complete if you changed your major. This feature is particularly useful when you are preparing for registration. Since this feature can be challenging to interpret at first, you should review our Academic Evaluation Sample, which includes detailed screenshots and explanations of each aspect of the evaluation.
- APPLICATION FOR GRADUATION: Complete a required application for graduation prior to the posted deadline date, as found in the Academic Calendar.
- GRADES: View each of your course grades in any semester or term that you have completed.
- GRADE POINT AVERAGE BY TERM: View your grade point average for a particular semester or term.
- TRANSCRIPT: View a complete record of all courses that you have completed, including any courses that were completed outside of DeSales University. You will also be able to see course grades and Cumulative GPA. The Advising Transcript shows courses for which you are currently registered, in addition to courses that you have already completed. Please click here to request an official transcript.
- MY CLASS SCHEDULE: View your schedule for a particular semester or term, including meeting times and classroom locations. After registering for courses or making any changes to your schedule, you should go here to verify that the changes were processed.
- MY PROFILE: View information about yourself, your program of study, and your advisor.
- CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES: View a list of activities in which you have participated at DeSales University. An official co-curricular transcript can be obtained from the Dean of Student’s Office to enhance your job and graduate school applications. Click here for more information about Co-Curricular Activities.
- MY ROOM ASSIGNMENT: Allows you to view your upcoming on-campus room assignment and your roommate’s contact information.